If running your computer 24/5 is not an option for you, then a VPS (Virtual Private Server) may be what you are looking for.
A VPS is a server you pay monthly for (Starting at $20 a month) that you can remote desktop connect to straight from your computer at home. Once you are connected, it will look like a fresh windows installation with a clean desktop. You will be free to download, and install and applications that you please, including Metatrader 4.
Make sure to get a Windows based VPS, NOT Linux!
6 simple steps to getting started on a VPS
- So you connect to the VPS
- You download your brokers MT4 platform
- You install it just like you would on your own computer
- You copy your EA's to the Metatrader 4/experts folder you just installed
- You load the MT4 terminal, and setup your ea's
- And your done!
Our recommended #1 recommended VPS rated by price, performance, features and support is Ultrahosting